This is a concentrate product designed to be diluted down with distilled water before being used as a coolant. We recommend using Mayhems Ultra Pure H2O for this purpose.
Mayhems XT-1 is our thermal performance focused coolant. It is therefore recommended for use in systems where a ‘thermal performance’ product is preferred.
It combines this with the longest operational lifetime of any of our coolants.
XT-1 is based on a proprietary blend of glycols that offer a combination of excellent thermal performance, long term stability and long operational lifetime.
XT-1 also contains advanced metal corrosion inhibitors specially formulated to protect your water cooling equipment from corrosion and scale build up, prolonging your equipment life and thermal cooling efficiency.
XT-1 should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Coolant concentrate can be diluted down to your own unique ratio to adjust boiling and freezing point of the finished coolant.
- Coolant concentrate reduces international shipping offering customers better value.
- Compatible with all of Mayhems dyes to make your own colours.
- Blended with non-toxic corrosion & scale inhibitors for protection of copper, brass, steel, nickel, and aluminium. Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards.
- Additives prevent scale filming and build up.
- Freezing Point: Down to -40°C (depends on dilution ratio).
- Boiling Point: up to 180°C (depends on dilution ratio).
- Very low oral toxicity.
- Considered RoHS and Reach complaint by the EU.
- 90% Biodegradable within 10 days.
- Contains bitter taste additives to prevent accidental consumption.
- 3 Year shelf life (in a cool dry environment).
- 2 Year operational lifetime (starts when bottle is first opened).
- Manufactured in the UK.
Before Using Mayhems XT-1 range:
- Before adding coolant your cooling system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the coolant loop. There must be an absence of bleach and anti-corrosive inhibitors. We recommend you flush your system with a Mayhems Blitz System Kit before adding your coolant.
|Freezing Point||-40°C (Dependant on dilution ratio)|
|Boiling Point||180°C (Dependant on dilution ratio)|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
|Operational Lifetime||2 Years|