This is a concentrate product designed to be diluted down with distilled water before being used as a coolant. We recommend using Mayhems Ultra Pure H2O for this purpose.
Mayhems XT1 is our thermal performance focused coolant. It is therefore recommended for use in systems where a ‘thermal performance’ product is preferred.
It combines this with the longest operational lifetime of any of our coolants.
XT1 is based on a proprietary blend of glycols that offer a combination of excellent thermal performance, long term stability and long operational lifetime.
XT1 also contains advanced metal corrosion inhibitors specially formulated to protect your water cooling equipment from corrosion and scale build up, prolonging your equipment life and thermal cooling efficiency.
Concentrate that can be diluted down to your own unique ratio
Blended with non-toxic corrosion & scale inhibitors
Additives prevent scale filming and build up
High thermal performance
- Coolant concentrate can be diluted down to your own unique ratio to adjust boiling and freezing point of the finished coolant.
- Coolant concentrate reduces international shipping offering customers better value.
- Compatible with all of Mayhems dyes to make your own colours.
- Blended with non-toxic corrosion & scale inhibitors for protection of copper, brass, steel, nickel, and aluminium. Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards.
- Additives prevent scale filming and build up.
- Freezing Point: Down to -40°C (depends on dilution ratio).
- Boiling Point: up to 180°C (depends on dilution ratio).
- Very low oral toxicity.
- Considered RoHS and Reach complaint by the EU.
- 90% Biodegradable within 10 days.
- Contains bitter taste additives to prevent accidental consumption.
- 3 Year shelf life (in a cool dry environment).
- 2 Year operational lifetime (starts when bottle is first opened).
- Manufactured in the UK.
Before Using Mayhems XT1 Range:
- Before adding coolant your cooling system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the coolant loop. There must be an absence of bleach and anti-corrosive inhibitors. We recommend you flush your system with a Mayhems Blitz System Kit before adding your coolant.
- XT1 should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
|-40°C (Dependant on dilution ratio)
|180°C (Dependant on dilution ratio)