Mayhems Ultra Pure H2O is a clean, highly purified water made specifically for the liquid cooling of computer systems. It is the perfect for combining with our concentrate products to create a functional coolant.
Our Ultra Pure H2O is manufactured using advanced reverse osmosis technology to create some of the cleanest water you can buy. Because our liquid goes through a higher quality filtering processes than any other manufacturer in our industry our Ultra Pure H2O is the best option you can buy.
This results in an average electrical conductivity mark of less than 1μS (microsiemens) or approximately 0.5 PPM (parts per million) at source. All our water is tested during the manufacturing process before being bottled and if the reading ever goes above 1 PPM then the liquid is rejected and never used.
The product is also made using food safe bottles meaning there is much less leakage of the components from the plastic bottle leaching into the water.
This all gives you the knowledge that everything in our power has been done to be able to deliver the perfect liquids for any water cooling loop. There is no other water on the market as pure as Mayhems Ultra Pure H2O.
Ultra pure water produced to the highest standards
Combines perfectly with Mayhems concentrate products
Low electrical conductivity
Manufactured using advanced reverse osmosis technology
- Ultra Pure water produced to the highest standards
- Highest coolant thermal performance when used with the correct additives
- Combines perfectly with Mayhems Coolant Concentrates
- Electrical Conductivity of less than 1μS or approximately 0.5 PPM
- Food Safe bottles used
- Long storage lifetime of up to 2 years if kept in a cool dark environment away from direct sun light
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest quality standards
Before Using Mayhems Ultra Pure H2O:
- Mayhems Ultra Pure H2O is food safe, human safe and animal safe, however we do not recommend that you attempt to consume it. It has been specially made for cooling computer systems.
|Coolant Type||Purified Water|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|