This is a concentrate product designed to be diluted down with distilled water before being used as a coolant. We recommend using Mayhems Ultra Pure H2O for this purpose.
Mayhems X1 Eco is our most environmentally friendly coolant. It is therefore recommended for use in systems where an ‘environmentally friendly’ product is preferred.
It combines this with good levels of thermal cooling performance and operational lifetime.
X1 Eco is based on a proprietary blend of refined vegetable extracts that are fully biodegradable and have a very low order of oral toxicity.
X1 Eco also contains advanced metal corrosion inhibitors specially formulated to protect your water cooling equipment from corrosion and scale build up, prolonging your equipment life and thermal cooling efficiency.
All the ingredients of X1 are generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the US FDA so there is no need to worry about the safety of the product in your home.
Mayhems X1 is not classified as harmful to aquatic organisms, is readily biodegradable and will not remain in the environment or pollute water ways.
- Coolant concentrate can be diluted down to your own unique ratio to adjust boiling and freezing point of the finished coolant.
- Coolant concentrate reduces international shipping offering customers better value.
- Compatible with all of Mayhems dyes to make your own colours.
- Blended with non-toxic corrosion & scale inhibitors for protection of copper, brass, steel, nickel, and aluminium. Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards.
- Additives prevent scale filming and build up.
- Freezing Point: Down to -40C (depends on dilution ratio).
- Boiling Point: up to 180° C (depends on dilution ratio).
- Very low oral toxicity.
- Generally recognised as safe (GRAS) by the US Food & Drug Administration.
- Considered RoHS and Reach complaint by the EU.
- Readily biodegradable (completely biodegrades within days).
- Contains bitter taste additives to prevent accidental consumption.
- 3 Year shelf life (in a cool dry environment).
- 1 Year operational lifetime (starts when bottle is first opened).
- Manufactured in the UK.
Before Using Mayhems X1 range:
- Before adding coolant your cooling system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the coolant loop. There must be an absence of bleach and anti-corrosive inhibitors. We recommend you flush your system with a Mayhems Blitz System Kit before adding your coolant.
- Due to X1 being a reformulated vegetable extract the colour of the coolant can vary from clear to straw yellow in colour. When diluted this is not noticeable and has no effect on the performance of the coolant.
|Freezing Point||-40°C (Dependant on dilution ratio)|
|Boiling Point||180°C (Dependant on dilution ratio)|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
|Operational Lifetime||1 Year|