Mayhems XT-1 is our thermal performance focused coolant. It is therefore recommended for use in systems where a ‘thermal performance’ product is preferred.
It combines this with the longest operational lifetime of any of our coolants.
XT-1 is based on a proprietary blend of glycols that offer a combination of excellent thermal performance, long term stability and long operational lifetime.
XT-1 also contains advanced metal corrosion inhibitors specially formulated to protect your water cooling equipment from corrosion and scale build up, prolonging your equipment life and thermal cooling efficiency.
XT-1 should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Premixed coolant offers an easy, ready to use solution to adding coolant to your system.
- Compatible with all of Mayhems dyes to make your own colours.
- Blended with non-toxic corrosion & scale inhibitors for protection of copper, brass, steel, nickel, and aluminium. Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards.
- Additives prevent scale filming and build up.
- Freezing Point: -10 °C
- Boiling Point: 103 °C
- Very low oral toxicity.
- Considered RoHS and Reach complaint by the EU.
- 90% Biodegradable within 10 Days.
- Contains bitter taste additives to prevent accidental consumption.
- 3 Year shelf life (in a cool dry environment).
- 2 Year operational lifetime (starts when bottle is first opened).
- Manufactured in the UK.
Before Using Mayhems XT-1 range:
- Before adding coolant your cooling system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the coolant loop. There must be an absence of bleach and anti-corrosive inhibitors. We recommend you flush your system with a Mayhems Blitz System Kit before adding your coolant.
|Freezing Point||-10°C (Dependant on dilution ratio)|
|Boiling Point||103°C (Dependant on dilution ratio)|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
|Operational Lifetime||2 Year|