Mayhems Inhibitor+ is an essential additive for PC Coolants. It prevents metal components such as you water block and radiators from corroding. It works with Aluminium, Copper, Brass, Nickel and other many other Metals.
Our premixed coolants and concentrates come with Inhibitor+ already in the bottle but this stand-alone additive can be used to extend the operational life of the coolant.
Inhibitor+ is designed to be compatible with all Mayhems coolants and Mayhems Ultra Pure H2O. It is also compatible with most other water and glycol based PC coolants so can be used with other brands coolants too.
When using Mayhems Ultra Pure H2O as a coolant an additional additive like Inhibitor+ is essential to prevent metal corrosion.
Mayhems recommend combining Inhibitor+ with Mayhems Hades+ for complete system protection.
Dosage Rate = 1:10000 (0.1ml per Litre of Coolant) every three months. For easy dosing this amount is equivalent to around 2 drops per litre every three months.
Ultimate corrosion protection for mixed metal systems
Compatible with all Mayhems coolants and competitor brands
Protects your system from corrosion
Combine with Mayhems Hades+ for complete system protection
- Ultimate Corrosion Protection for Mixed Metal Systems
- Compatible with all Mayhems coolants.
- Compatible with most other brands coolants.
- Combine with Mayhems Hades+ for complete system protection.
- Advanced formula with industry leading performance.
- 3 Year Shelf Life (when stored in a cool dry and dark environment).
- Only a couple of drops per litre of coolant need to be added every three months.
Before Using Mayhems Inhibitor Plus:
- Mayhems Inhibitor+ should not be used with Mayhems Hades Extreme