Mayhems are proud to introduce “Ultra Flex” PVC tubing which is our high flexibility version of premium soft tubing for PC water cooling custom loops. Mayhems also produce other versions of soft tubing that prioritise attributes other than flexibility.
Our Ultra Flex version uses an advanced plastics formulation to produce a tubing that combines good levels of clarity with class leading levels of flexibility. This allows the tubing to make tighter bends before kinking than stiffer tubing. This is particularly useful in small PC cases where space is limited.
Ultra Flex tubing utilises new polymer additives that do not leach plasticizers, which can lead to fouling and blockages in your coolant loop.
Ultra Flex tubing is also phthalate free, potentially allowing it to be used in applications where phthalate leaching would be undesirable.
Ultra Flex premium tubing now comes with a Mayhems microsuede cloth and handling gloves.
Ultra high flexibility soft tubing
Formulation provides excellent kink resistance and transparency
Does not leach plasticizers or employ the use of phthalate materials
Easy to work with, cut and install in your system. Perfect for smaller cases
- Premium quality soft tubing
- Ultra Flexible Version
- Advanced formulation provides excellent kink resistance.
- Perfect choice for small cases and limited spaces.
- Very good levels of transparency and clarity.
- Polymer additives that do not leach plasticizers.
- Does not use phthalate compounds in the formulation.
- Does not use phthalate compounds in the formulation.Easy to work with, cut and install in your system.
- Premium Ultra Flex soft tubing
- Mayhems branded microsuede cloth
- Handling gloves
Before Using Mayhems Ultra Flex PVC Soft Tubing:
- Tubing may appear to have a slight purple tint in certain lighting conditions. This is completely normal due to its advanced formula which provides the high level of flexibility. The purple tint will not be visible once installed in your system and filled with coolant.
- PVC tubing naturally builds up electrostatic charge resulting in dust and debris being attracted to it and sticking to it. For that reason, we recommend you wipe down and flush/clean the tubing with warm water to remove any contamination before usage.
|Tubing Type||Soft (Flexible)|
|Inner Diameter||11 mm (7/16")|
|Outer Diameter||16 mm (5/8")|
|Tubing Thickness||2.5 mm|
|Tubing Length||3 m|