Mayhems are proud to introduce “Hyper Clarity” PVC tubing which is our high clarity version of premium soft tubing for PC water cooling custom loops. Mayhems also produce other versions of soft tubing that prioritise attributes other than clarity.
Our Hyper Clarity version uses an advanced plastics formulation to produce a tubing that combines good levels of flexibility with class leading levels of clarity. This allows the tubing to provide excellent colour reproduction and vibrancy. This is great if you are using coloured coolants and want your system to look as good as possible.
Hyper Clarity tubing utilises new polymer additives that do not leach plasticizers, which can lead to fouling and blockages in your coolant loop.
Hyper Clarity tubing is also phthalate free, potentially allowing it to be used in applications where phthalate leaching would be undesirable.
Hyper Clarity premium tubing now comes with a Mayhems microsuede cloth and handling gloves.
Hyper Clarity Version
Formulation provides excellent colour reproduction
Does not leach plasticizers or employ the use of phthalate materials
Easy to work with, cut and install in your system.
- Premium quality soft tubing
- Hyper Clarity Version
- Advanced formulation provides excellent colour reproduction.
- Perfect choice for showing off your coolant colour.
- Very good levels of flexibility
- Polymer additives that do not leach plasticizers.
- Does not use phthalate compounds in the formulation.
- Easy to work with, cut and install in your system.
- Premium Hyper Clarity soft tubing
- Mayhems branded microsuede cloth
- Handling gloves
Before Using Mayhems Hyper Clarity PVC Soft Tubing:
- Tubing may appear to have a slight blue tint in certain lighting conditions. This is completely normal due to its advanced formula which provides the high level of clarity. The blue tint will not be visible once installed in your system and filled with coolant.
- PVC tubing naturally builds up electrostatic charge resulting in dust and debris being attracted to it and sticking to it. For that reason, we recommend you wipe down and flush/clean the tubing with warm water to remove any contamination before usage.
|Tubing Type||Soft (Flexible)|
|Inner Diameter||11 mm (7/16")|
|Outer Diameter||16 mm (5/8")|
|Tubing Thickness||2.5 mm|
|Tubing Length||3 m|