Mayhems Coolant Dyes are specially created for use in the colouring of coolants used in the cooling of computer systems.
Mayhems dyes are the ideal choice for creating a unique colour within your water-cooled system.
They are known for being the brightest dyes currently available on the market. We encourage the end-user to mix and match differing colours to achieve their own unique colour variation.
For use with any distilled, deionised, or clear premix fluid. This makes Mayhems Dye a very flexible product indeed.
Produces strong vivid colours
Stable and long lasting colours
Compatible with all Mayhems coolants and most of our competitors
Manufactured in the UK to the highest quality standards
- Produces strong vivid colours
- Stable and long-lasting formulation
- Compatible with all Mayhems coolants
- Compatible with most of our competitors’ coolants
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest quality standards
1. Clean water-cooling loop before use.
2. Fill water cooling loop with cooling fluid.
3. Add the dye one drop at a time and let it circulate around the water-cooling loop.
4. Check the consistency and add more as necessary.
Before Using Mayhems Standard Dyes:
- Mayhems Coolant Dye does not contain any other additives. These need to be added to your coolant separately.
- Standard Series dyes can stain the skin as well as wood, metal, clothing, and plastic including many other materials
|Coolant Type||Standard Dye|
|Freezing Point||-1°C (Dependant on dilution ratio)|
|Boiling Point||99°C (Dependant on dilution ratio)|