Mayhems bespoke laboratory grade, hand blown, and hardened glass tubing is made in the UK to the highest possible standards. Developed from the ground up, Mayhems laboratories have taken the concept of ‘glass like’ to the extreme and utilised local knowledge within the UK to produce hardened tubing for liquid-cooled PC’s.
The size of the tubing conforms to standard sizes that are common within the industry today. Mayhems tubing is fully compatible with other popular fittings from other leading brands. The previously mentioned tubing has been stress tested beyond normal temperatures (100°C) and tested with all Mayhems coolants.
Hand blown and hardened premium glass tubing
Made in the Uk to the highest possible standards
Stress tested beyond normal temperatures
- Hand blown and hardened premium glass tubing
- Made in the UK to the highest possible standards
- Fully compatible with most popular rigid fittings from other brands
- Stress tested beyond normal temperatures (100°C)
- Has been tested with all Mayhems products
- Highly transparent
- 12 mm Outer Diameter x 7.6 mm Inner Diameter (0.3% tolerance)
- 2.2 mm Wall thickness
- 1 x 0.5 metre length
Before Using Mayhems Glass Tubing:
- Use the appropriate safety measures when working with glass. This includes safety glasses/goggles and gloves.
- Dispose of glass off cuts and glass dust safely.
- These products do not break into small fragments they shatter into shards.
|Tubing Type||Hard (Rigid)|
|Inner Diameter||7.6 mm|
|Outer Diameter||12 mm|
|Tubing Thickness||2.2 mm|
|Tubing Length||0.5 m|