Mayhems X1 is rather like the aircraft that first broke the sound barrier; it is the first of its kind! Innovative and a leader of its product range, this product broke the mould.
The X1 is based on a proprietary blend of refined vegetable extracts that are fully biodegradable and have a very low order of oral toxicity. It comes with a Child Safety Cap. Mayhems X1 is recommended for use in systems where an ‘environmentally friendly’ product is preferred. It also contains non-toxic (GRAS) multi metal inhibitors formulated to protect water cooling equipment and associated systems against corrosion, scale and biological fouling, thus prolonging equipment life and thermal efficiency.
Mayhems X1 is not classed as harmful to aquatic organisms, is readily biodegradable and will not remain in the environment or pollute aquifers.
- Can be used with all of Mayhems dyes to make your own colours
- Child safety cap
- Blended with non-toxic corrosion & scale inhibitors for protection of copper, brass, steel, nickel and aluminium. Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards
- Very low oral toxicity, less than propylene glycol
- Minus 15c freezing point (dependant on mix ratio)
- Generally recognised as safe (GRAS) by the US Food & Drug Administration as a food additive
- Mobilizes to prevent scale or sludge filming
- Boiling Point: up to 100° C (pressure dependent)
- 85% Bio-degradable within 30 Days
- Bitter taste additives to prevent consumption
- Can be stored for up to 3 years (in a cool dry environment)
- Made in the UK
- The 1ltr version no longer come with spout.
Before Using Mayhems X1 range:
- The system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the loop. There must be an absence of bleach and anti-corrosive inhibitors. We recommend you flush your system with Mayhems Blitz kit before use.
- Due to X1 being a reformulated Vegetable extract the colour of the coolant can vary from Clear to Straw Yellow in colour. When diluted this is not noticeable and has no effect on the performance of the coolant.
|Freezing Point (Dependant on mix ratio)
||Up to 100°C (Pressure Dependant)|