Mayhems Pro Glass Tube Cutting Kit
- Mayhems glass tubing cutting kit
- Scores and cuts glass Mayhems glass tubing
- Easy to set up and accurate
- Instructions included in kit
Mayhem Tube Glass Cutting Kit
Mayhems Tube glass cutting kit comes with everything included for scoring and cleanly snapping Mayhems borosilicate glass tube. It is very easy to set up and use and will give accurate results each time used. We have tested the kit without an error and never once have we made a mistake. The whole system is easy to set up and use. This kit saves you a small fortune from mistakes. Using this kit we have been able to Glass up a whole system in less than 20 min.
Each kit is custom made at Mayhems Solutions Ltd.
All the work is done through the "Mayhems Special Projex" Intuitive and is copyrighted and protected.
Included in the Mayhems Pro Tube Glass Cutting Kit:
- Middle 12,13 and 16mm Jig
- Front 12,13,and 16mm Jig
- 1 x Back Center Plate
- 2 x Bars
- 1 x Glass back holder
- 1 x Insert Ruler
- 1 x Screw set
- 1 x 10ml Cutting Fluid
- 1 x Cutting wheel
- 1x Set of Wet and dry to chamfer your glass tube
- 1 X Instructions
- First fit the 12mm, 13mm or 16mm Plates for the correct size of glass you are scouring.
- Measure the distance from the back-plate to the cutting wheels to the size required and adjust the screws accordingly. Alternatively, mark the glass tube with a Marker pen where you would like to snap and adjust the Jig accordingly making sure the cutting wheel is where you have just marked the glass tube.
- Gently push the correct 12,13 or 16mm centring back cap on the back of the glass tube.
- Place the glass tube on the jig, Back Cap to the rear in the slot on the back-plate.
- Add 1 drop of cutting oil onto the Glass tube where you are about to score.
- Press and push the glass slowly down and away from you 360 Degrease to score the glass.
- Snap the glass tube in one brisk movement facing away from you.