Mayhems XT-1 Nuke V2 Clear Premixed Coolant 1 Litre
- Non-toxic high end Ethylene Glycol coolant
- Contains patented DeTox & PETG safe additives
- Biocides & inhibitors
- Improved heat transfer characteristics
- Lower dynamic viscosity & higher thermal conductivity
Mayhems XT-1 Nuke V2 Premixed coolant
The new “Non Toxic” high end Ethylene Glycol coolant containing a patented DeTox™ and PETG Safe additives.
- Up to 5 Year Shelf Life5 Year System Life
- Non Toxic Ethylene Glycol (Patented Mix)
- Pet and Human Safe
- Biocide + (new formula for extreme cooling)Corrosion + Protection
- Protects all metals used in current cooling systems
- PETG Safe will not micro fracture your PETG Tubing, unlike other brands.
The formulation will last over twice as long as our existing XT1 and has much more resilient biocides and inhibitors. This makes it more suitable to small form factor PC’s, all in one cooling solution and high heat load systems utilising multiple graphic card array setups.
Mayhems very own R&D on PETG compatibility showed that all other makes of coolant based on Ethylene Glycol are not PETG Safe and cause Micro Fracturing of PETG over time. Mayhems XT-1 Nuke V2 is the only coolant based on Ethylene Glycol that has been developed from the ground up to be PETG safe.
Mayhems XT-1 Nuke is perfect for use in Co2 lasers, chillers and solar environmental systems due to its improved heat transfer characteristics including lower dynamic viscosity and higher thermal conductivity.
Mayhems XT-1 Nuke contains a new form of synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in systems e.g. aluminium, copper, brass, steel, plated water cooling blocks. Mayhems XT-1 Nuke has been independently tested and found to meet BS6580 and ASTM D1384 corrosion standards.